Your CV - Your opportunity to impress
CV’s are the first impression we give of ourselves when we apply for positions and we all know first impressions last!
Herewith a few tips to remember when you are creating your CV:
- Add contact details, a contact number, alternative number, and your email address
- Only use your date of birth and not your full ID number for personal protection
- Add a photo – keep it friendly, no need for a professional photo – front face is perfect (remember no pouting)
- Keep your CV neat, tidy, and structured
- Include all details in your CV and from there custom build your CV for each position you are applying for
- Avoid spelling errors – use spellcheck (we all do!)
- Employment history – start with your most recent employment and work backwards – remember to include the month and year you started working for an employer and the month and year that you have left – include the reason for leaving
Feel free to download the CV template below!
Remember to load your CV on our database for future positions